Do you love a good challenge? This is your chance to work in the Wealth management world and implement a new standard for our Client’s Fixed Income Tools
This is a hybrid role, flexible 2x office 3x home per week.
As a Software developer, you will be working for our client – a wealth management institution ranked number 10 in the world in terms of total assets managed. You will have the opportunity to work on their internal tool which is used for managing interest rate positions, PnL, risk and liquidity. You will be responsible for scaling their interface solution and designing new functionalities.
Your main responsibilities: Enhance a wealth management tool with more than 50 internal users:
- Understand requirements and implement new functionalities as specified
- Prototype solutions, test, validate and industrialize them within GAPTMT
- Upgrade, Optimize and industrialize existing Modules
- Implement a new solution based on Python with Lib Data automation for Excel SQL for Fixed Income operations
- Migrate difficult modules to a new standard
- Participate in the technical Infrastructure upgrade /Test /Regression
- Document technical and Functional Processes
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience as a front-end developer, or a similar role
- You are experienced in VBA
- Proficient with Python and C#
- Proficient with SQL Servers and knowledge of T SQL
- Experience with C# and Excel DNA
- Fluent in English (min B2 level)
- Familiar working in Agile/Scrum project methodologies
- Capable of working with Power Pivot & Data Analysis Reporting
It’s a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Fixed Income / Regulatory Ratios
- Knowledge of .NET
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.