Build automated testing solutions that save time
This is a hybrid role, flexible 2x office 3x home per week.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be working on leading the automation processes for innovative IT solutions for our Client in the banking sector. You will be a part of a newly created team that sets up trends and new standards for the development of more than 100 corporate banking systems.
Your main responsibilities: designing, creating, conducting and maintaining automatic software tests
- Work across multiple automation projects across the organisation
- Work in a team of engineers in all test automation activities
- Design, and develop features and solutions with high quality
- Create/support the development of test automation solutions
- Interact with other IT teams, production teams, external parties, etc
- Support other team members
- Setting up automation scripts and ensuring they are working as expected
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 2+ years of software development experience using VBA/VBS, Java, or Python
- Experience in building new application solutions
- Very good all-rounder technical experience (Programming, testing automation, RESTful APIs, Scripting, and databases)
- Good knowledge of databases using SQL server, Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Experience working with automation methods such as Test-Driven Development, MBT
- Comfortable with automation analysis, executing automation POCs, creation of testing scripts, execution of automated tests, and reporting
- Experience working with tools such as Micro Focus UFT, SOAP UI, Postman, Jenkins, and GIT/GIT lab
- Fluent in French (B2) and English (B1)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Internal Number #3388
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I