Own the future with ITDS by taking part in international banking projects & develop your expertise in both software integration and Lending Business.
As an IT Business Analyst, you will be part of our integration team working on digital integration programs by implementing advanced applications. These applications provide financial institutions with a wide variety of tools for leading business development, running daily processes, enhancing product offerings, and exporting diverse reports.
Your key responsibilities: Parametrize and integrate IT Lending solutions!
- Collect the business and functional requirements from the end-users
- Prepare business processes documentation and identify solution gaps
- Participate in the project delivery lifecycle as a Business/System Analyst and occasionally as a manual tester
- Configure the system and enhance the application database (Oracle)
- Identify and document relationships between systems and their integration methods (API / Flat files etc.)
- Conduct application training with business users
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- 2-+4 years of experience working as a Business / System Analyst
- Experience with Lending, leasing, banking & Revolving product
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Experience with BRD and FRD preparation
- Experience in UAT and regression testing
- Relational database (Oracle) and SQL knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Possibility to travel and work abroad
- Extensive understanding of the software delivery quality
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Banking domain Knowledge is a plus
- French is a big plus
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Internal number #2512
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I