Join the team of experts responsible to build a new way to rate banking corporate clients!
This is a Lisbon-based hybrid opportunity – 3x from home per week
As a Java Developer, you will be working for our client – one of the European Leaders in Payment Services processing more than 11 billion transactions worldwide. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Java-based software and applications, contributing to all stages of the software development lifecycle.
Your main responsibilities:
- Designing technical assumptions for the implementation of development changes in the system
- Implementing changes in the functionality of the system following the design, standards, and IT practices
- Reviewing the code provided by other developers
- Diagnosing, analyzing, and removing programming errors
- Programming support during the implementation
- Optimizing the efficiency of implemented solutions
- Ability to understand functional specifications
- Functional analysis ability
- Ability to understand interactions exchange within application functions.
- Ability to write technical specifications
- Ability to analyze incidents/anomalies
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4 years of experience as a Java developer
- Strong programming skills in Java 8 using Spring, SpringBoot, and Spring Batch
- Strong programming skills in Java 8 using Spring, SpringBoot, and Spring Security
- Good knowledge of databases with SQL Server 2008
- Experience with Apache TomCat
- Experience with Glassfish, Jersey, and Maven
- Knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Familiarity with ServiceNow
- Work experience in Agile (Scrum is a plus)
- English: B2
- French: B2
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com