Join our project for a leading credit software house building innovative systems for the biggest players in the European market!
This is a Porto-based opportunity, with the possibility to work from the office 2x per week and 3x from home.
As a Junior Fullstack Developer, you will work for our Client – a leading software development company building innovative solutions for Credit Institutions across Europe and the world. You will be supporting IT teams to build and scale up new solutions across the all application using Microsoft solutions.
Your key Responsibilities: growing your programming skills in a practical way:
- Develop new functionalities on the base product
- Enhance UI and User Experience
- Collaborate with a senior team of Developers.
- Support with maintaining technical documentation
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 1+ years experience as a Fullstack Developer in .NET
- Familiar with Microsoft solutions and frameworks
- Experience with .NET (C#)
- CCS/HTML/Bootstrap/Jquery knowledge
- Experience in APIs and SOAP Services
- Experience with SQL Server
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Source control (GIT/TFS)
- Software architecture base knowledge
- Active participation in CI/CD process
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
It will be good if you have:
- Experience working with credit products
- Knowledge of Blazer framework
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.