Would you like to play a key role as a leader and individual contributor on complex IT projects for one of the top ten largest banks in Europe?
Lisbon-based opportunity with a possibility of 3 days of remote work
As an ETL Developer, you will work for our client that provides innovative solutions for leasing and factoring markets. The bank is transforming and it needs analytical consulting and leadership to meet its short-term business goals and long-term strategic objectives.
Your key responsibilities: Preparing mechanisms for data integration and migration
- Designing and developing of the ETL environment, processes, programs, and scripts to transfer data into the core banking system
- Building mechanisms for loading and reconnoitring data into the bank’s systems
- Conducting complex systems analysis and design
- ETL Programming (ODI)
- Preparing and managing the technical component of project plans
- Preparing and reviewing test data and executing detailed test plans
- Completing any required debugging
- Recommending new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organisation and improve deficiencies
- Support technical evaluations of vendor software
As an ideal candidate you have:
- At least 1 year of experience working as an ETL Developer
- Knowledge of SQL (Oracle), ODI 11
- Knowledge of Shell scripting
- Excellent understanding of relational and dimensional data models
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and collaborative skills
- Great communication skills in French
- Master’s Degree in IT, finance or another related field
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Internal number #3244