Join the team to lead banking projects and be an example for others as a coach!
As a Senior Java Developer (Coach), you will join the team is developing and supporting existing and new applications, as part of the Fund management application: Reporting, compliance.
Your key Responsibilities: Coach junior Developer, code review
- Be energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with Clients and Colleagues.
- Intuitively coalesce towards problems with an open mind, within the context of a team.
- Learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team.
- Work independently and comfortably in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and often multi-directional work environment.
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing.
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features.
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks
The ideal candidate has:
- 4 years of experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Core Java, multi-threading
- Familiarity managing SOAP/RESTful APIs built on application frameworks
- Ability to deliver clean code with good unit test coverage
- Experience with test-driven development and unit testing.
- Deep understanding of application development lifecycle, integration, support and maintenance
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Previous banking experience
We would like to meet you. If you are interested, please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itdsportugal.pt.
Internal number #2513
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I