Work on exciting application parks that support trading activities
This is a hybrid Porto-based opportunity
As a Java Developer, you will be working for our Client – a leader in corporate and investment banking. You will have the opportunity to keep working on programming challenges but also support the management of the project and team capacity.
Your main responsibilities: build scalable solutions in Java & Angular:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address those issues
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Mentor and Coach new and/or Software Developers
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer in an agile environment
- Experience with Spring (Boot, Batch, MVC), Java EE, Maven, JBoss
- Experience with Unit testing using Junit/Mockito, or other testing libraries
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Good knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Linux / Shell Scripting (nice to have)
- Experience working with an MQ solution (IBM MQ) and JMS (nice to have)
- Experience with continuous integration principles and tools
- Experience working with relational databases (Oracle)
- Good Communication skills in English (B2)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I