Take matters into your own hands! Provide support where it is needed!
As a Tier 3 Support Specialist, you will be supporting our clients and products to improve outcomes in Banking services. Tier 3 Support is responsible for the escalated support tickets that Tier 1 and 2 aren’t able to resolve.
Your key Responsibilities: Respond to escalation requests.
- Provide 3rd level troubleshooting/configuration support for Services and Support
- Work, manage, and prioritize a queue of tickets escalated by the level 1 and 2 support specialists
- Triage and analyze complex tickets to find workarounds and solutions
- Report bugs and escalate difficult-to-solve/obscure issues to the development team’s assistance/guidance
- Address critical and major defects that are reported by Services and Support
- Responsible for meeting individual goals and KPIs related to processing tickets and customer satisfaction
- Work directly with developers to brainstorm and test solutions for blocked customers by working on patches, deploying them to test environments and testing with customer-specific scenarios
- System troubleshooting related to memory heap investigation, server capacity issues and database management
- Leverage general system and networking knowledge to troubleshoot difficult integration issues including customer-created custom applications, APIs, and client-side setups
The ideal candidate has:
- +4 years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of Cobol and C language
- Ability to deliver clean code with good unit test coverage
- Proactive, empathetic, team player who is responsive to customer needs and customer’s concerns and passionate about problem-solving and helping others
- Experience mitigating/debugging web applications
- Experience HP Application lifecycle management
- English & French proficiency ( Min B2 level)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.pt.
Internal number #2555