Share with us your Cobol knowledge and become a crucial team member with a practical influence on the technical solution applied!
Lisbon-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely
As a Cobol Engineer, you will work for our Client an international banking player. Join the team that deals with IT architecture throughout the organization. You will have the opportunity to work on many projects. You will have contact with diverse departments which will expand your knowledge of banking.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be responsible for enhancing and supporting our existing applications.
- Build a safe environment with an emphasis on collaboration and problem solving
- Participate in Agile Communities of Practice across the whole organization
As an ideal candidate you have :
- At least 2-4 years of experience programming with COBOL
- Experience with AS400, RPG, DB2
- Experience with SQL query
- Experience with ARCAD
- Good work organization
- Good communication skills
- French language required ( B1)
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested, please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always apply by sending us an email to HR@itdsportugal.pt.