Join the team of experts responsible to build the new way to rate banking corporate clients!
Lisbon (Portugal) based opportunity with the opportunity to work remotely
As a Medior Full Stack Developer, you will join the team, which transforms rating systems for banking platforms. The team goal is to build a new platform to manage banking corporate client ratings in one of the biggest international banks.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of a web application responsible for internal IT management data sources, standards, and rules about their usage as well as its governance.
- Design and implementation of the User Interface in line with branding guidelines.
- Design and implementation of the business logic/service layer in line with user requirements.
- Design and implementation of the data storage and data access layer.
- Definition and implementation of the unit and end-to-end test strategy.
- Definition and automation of the entire build/test/deploy pipeline.
- Involvement in continuous requirements engineering activities.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2-4+ years of experience with Angular, Java, node.js, GraphQL, CSS, SQL, and Jenkins.
- Experience in defining a suitable architecture for web applications.
- Experience in working within an agile/DevOps team, incl. common technologies such as git, Jira, confluence.
- Strong IT/software engineering background.
- Strong focus on solutions including a strong sense for high-quality code.
- Well-developed conceptual abilities.
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Banking domain knowledge is a plus.
- French is a big plus.
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested, please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always apply by sending us an email to HR@itdsportugal.pt