Share with us your knowledge of reporting platforms and have a practical influence on the technical solution applied!
As a MS ACCESS Developer, you will work on the database for the Bank and reporting area part of the fund management application: Reporting, compliance. The project combines APIs, BI, DWH, ETL technologies.
Your main responsibilities:
- Extracting data from various environments (market data service providers, banking systems for accounting, performance, risk, static data, etc.)
- Preparing various types of reports, including regulatory reporting
- Assuring data accuracy, completeness, and timeliness in reporting sent
- Ensuring handling requests with the highest quality and in a timely manner
- Proactively championing the new reporting services, in particular gather business requirements, prepare suitable report templates using available tools and systems
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- At least 2 years of SQL and Microsoft SQL commercial development experience.
- Experience with MS Access
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in creating the reports for proving the monthly and quarterly reports to the clients
- Self-Motivated and a team player with good problem-solving skills
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested, please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itdsportugal.pt.