Build the Future and make it Better
This is a Porto-based hybrid opportunity – 3x from home per week
As an ITX Senior Developer, you will be working for our client – a leader in the financial industry, exemplifying innovation, agility, and unwavering commitment to its clients. You will design, develop, and maintain software solutions critical to the operations of CVS Health by incorporating and utilizing approved standards and technologies in the analysis and design of complex solutions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing technical solutions
- Collaborating with business analysts and business partners
- Coding with best practices in mind
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Analyze and gather requirements and new implementations and change requests
- Develop testing strategies for efficient and error-free testing
- Deploy the ITX systems in UNIX and LINUX
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 8 years of experience working with ITX and/or WTX technology
- 3 years of experience working with PL/SQL
- Git knowledge
- English B2 level is mandatory
- Ability to develop a functional approach
- Rigor, availability, good communication skills
- Proactivity, initiative, and tenacity
- Ability to coordinate several technical interlocutors and to solve problems
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.