Support your team in one of the most known banks in Europe!!!
This is a Porto-based hybrid opportunity – 3x from home per week
As an Application Support Engineer, you will be working for our client – a leader in the financial industry, exemplifying innovation, agility, and unwavering commitment to its clients. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of production (QOS), treatment of incidents by the production team, keeping the best monitoring & KPI for all features of MENIGA, and keeping one team with daily/weekly exchanges about QOS, delivery, changes, and incidents.
Your main responsibilities:
- Monitor production, ensure quality, and manage tasks like batches and synchronization
- Handle production plan via VTOM tool, including restarts and updates
- Check and address Zabbix alerts, update templates
- Oversee platform health on Appdynamics, establish health rules
- Manage helpdesk tickets in Meniga, Powens, Jira, and SUN
- Ensure front-end access is operational
- Plan and oversee changes, engage in meetings
- Assist in daily production meetings
- Prepare and execute installations
- Coordinate with developers for issues and hotfixes
- Keep the team updated via weekly updates
- Organize Meniga weekly meeting on production
- Collaborate with DBA for changes and analysis
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- General knowledge of production tools like Scheduler (VTOM), Supervision (Zabbix, AppDynamics), ELK, Grafana
- General knowledge of deployments tools (GIT, XL Deploy, XL Release, Bitbucket, Jenkins)
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows systems
- Good knowledge and capacity to create Shell, Powershell, and scripts
- English: B2
- French: A2
- Ability to keep up with a demanding and fast-paced environment;
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- On-call duty required
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.