Support a Team and deliver the best quality products for one of the world’s most important insurance groups!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work partly remotely!
As a Business Analyst, you will be working with our Client, one of the largest insurance groups in the world.. The project that you will be joining is centered around business changes in the organization,, it’s a multiyear program with a lot of opportunity to take on complex work and have exposure to very senior management.
Your main responsibilities:
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert and supporting stakeholders during entire project lifecycle
- Acting as a “bridge”, to constantly connect the Business, Operations, Change and Technology teams
- Preparing and maintaining business analysis artifacts, as per the bank’s policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Cooperating with Technology teams over functional requirements reviews
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4+ years of total experience in analyst position
- Experience within the insurance industry
- Exposure to various project management methodologies
- Experience with working with offshore team
- Exposure to various project management tools (Jira, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience in preparation of Business Analysis artifacts
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com