Join our team and drive innovation to create a more powerful and fulfilling banking experience for European customers!!!
This is a Hybrid Porto-based opportunity.
As a Business Analyst, you will work for our client – a leader in the financial industry, exemplifying innovation, agility, and unwavering commitment to its clients. You will be responsible for assessing how organizations are performing and helping them improve their processes and systems.
Your main responsibilities:
- To be a point of contact for users and other IT teams for any functional topic
- Investigate functional issues related to daily activity
- Document in a clear and structured way production issues, their analysis, and solutions
- Discuss requirements specifications with business users
- Specify and document user requirements
- Specify and lead the implementation of changes in the system to meet requirements and needs
- Respond to users’ requirements and interact with different stakeholders at different levels
- Create and modify reports/data extractions according to user needs using for the effect SQL and system internal tools
- Drive and foster agility on the team organization
- Lead functional requirements gathering sessions with the business: Front Office, Finance, Operations, and Compliance
- Document Business Processes: write business requirements documents and functional requirements (use cases, flow diagrams, etc.) and validate them with the business. Assist in the review of functional requirements with IT
- Design and execute QA/UAT test plans in cooperation with business and support functions
- Work with users to identify issues and work closely with developers to define optimal solutions
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- a degree in Economics or Accounting (or related)
- Knowledge of commercial/Corporate lending/accounting would be helpful in this role
- BS/MS in Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science preferred
- Experience in Operational, Finance, and regulatory Reporting related topics is a plus
- Experience with multiple types of analysis: current state operating model, data reconciliation, quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement, strategic vision, and functional requirements
- Strong experience with agile methodologies (Jira is a plus)
- Strong experience in process design, implementation, and testing
- Good SQL skills
- Capability to interact with different users
- Be interested in learning the business
- Very good communication in English, both oral and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships across the organization
- Experience driving system implementation, developing, and executing testing strategies, and supporting model validation and remediation.
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively with local and global teams
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, while maintaining high attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Previous experience in banking is a plus
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org