Analyze like no one in a globally known baking environment
This is a Porto-based hybrid opportunity – 3x from home per week
As a Senior BA, you will be working for our client – a leader in the financial industry, exemplifying innovation, agility, and unwavering commitment to its clients. You will be responsible for working with our many and varied stakeholders to understand and analyze their problems and needs with a deep knowledge of the systems and their interdependencies to support requirement specifications. Also, aggregate and visualize data and concepts and proactively ensure the flow of communication.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide advice and guidance on information systems and best practices
- Manage customer relationships and align efforts to meet their needs
- Develop communication processes to keep stakeholders updated
- Lead or participate in multiple projects, ensuring on-time delivery
- Identify and facilitate process design changes for quality improvement
- Support the implementation of business solutions and adapt to changes
- Elicit and document business and system requirements accurately
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- At least 6 years of experience in senior BA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, IT, or any related field
- Diverse technical knowledge – Automation, Data Preparation, and Data Visualization
- Fluent in English
- Organized and delivery-focused with attention to detail, Project-oriented vision
- Comfortable with basic office tools
- Knowledge of Jira and similar tools
- High level of analysis and problem-solving capability
- Organization and process-oriented skills
- Ability to clearly communicate and report project status to the management
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.