Help construct the future in a well-known banking environment
This is a Porto-based hybrid opportunity – 3x from home per week
As a Business Analyst, you will be working for our client – a leader in the financial industry, exemplifying innovation, agility, and unwavering commitment to its clients. You will deliver value through the evolution and maintenance of the conversational platform and addressing strategic actions to help client’s transformation.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders to identify and anticipate their needs and formalize them into requirements
- Identify issues, risks, and benefits of existing and proposed platform functionalities and outline business impacts.
- Analyzing the development priorities.
- Promoting the platform and realizing benchmark new functionalities
- Ensure that the platform is developed in line with the business requirements
- Performing user acceptance tests.
- Lead training sessions in order to present the platform and share functional knowledge about the application.
- Support all the stakeholders to understand the usage of the platform.
- Manage business projects: monitor project delivery and ensure timely completion of them.
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Degree in Business Management or Computer Engineering;
- 3 years of Business Analyst experience
- French fluent and good English
- Analytical and communication skills required, verbal and written
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others – and an ability to turn ideas
- into reality.
- Proactive, Team spirit and client-oriented.
- Availability to travel abroad for short periods of time, as required.
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.