Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
Porto or Lisbon based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely 1 day a week.
ITDS Portugal is a fast-growing company providing IT Engineers Outsourcing, Product Development and Integration services for the financial, fintech, e-commerce, and healthcare industries. We are now looking to develop our Sales team with a smart and dynamic Business Manager, who will be responsible for bringing new leads and growing our IT Consulting Unit.
Your key responsibilities: driving business growth within ITDS
- Identify market opportunities through meetings and networking
- Develop a network of contacts to attract new clients
- Meet existing and potential clients and build positive, long-lasting relationships
- Develop strategies and goals that contribute to the growth and prosperity of your IT Consultants’ unit
- Design and implement business plans to achieve long-term goals
- Manage and expand your IT Consulting Unit with the addition of new projects and clients
- Support the recruitment process of your new unit members
- Follow the problems of your clients, provide a true advisory and recommendations on how to fix them
- Represent the company in meet-ups, events, conferences
- Prepare sales presentations and participate in sales meetings
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years of previous experience in sales and business development
- Past experience with IT Engineers Outsourcing or IT recruitment background is desired
- Master’s Degree (IT-related studies are preferable)
- Understanding of the current IT market, IT profiles and roles
- Outstanding communication skills that help you expand your network with new contacts
- The tendency to work on your own, but you’re also an excellent team player
- Emotional intelligence to deal with objections and handle negotiations
- Ability to innovate and inspire people
- An entrepreneurial and ambitious spirit
- Proactive attitude, goal-oriented, and self-driven solutions
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Fluency in French will be a plus
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.