Let’s build the future together!!!
This is a Hybrid Lisbon-based opportunity.
As a Cloud/AWS Architect, you will work for our client – a European leader in payment services. You will be responsible for designing and optimizing scalable, secure, and resilient cloud solutions on AWS infrastructure
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead and support the Integration team in designing and executing transversal projects
- Provide expert guidance and technical solutions to clients and internal teams
- Stay updated on the latest technologies, trends, and best practices in the industry
- Collaborate with the Solutions team to ensure seamless integration and alignment with organizational goals
- Interact with various stakeholders, including business units, IT, production, and external entities, as required
- Work with Cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Google, implementing Microservices and Datawarehouse Architecture
- Utilize expertise in Java, Spring Framework, Scala, IA, and Kubernetes for effective project execution
- Design and implement REST APIs, utilizing technologies like Docker/Containers, GitLab/GitHub, and Selenium
- Collaborate with the team on key technologies including Kafka, Hexagonal Architecture, and ELK stacks
- Demonstrate proficiency in DevOps practices, Agile methodologies, and security technologies such as Keycloak
- Provide strategic input, and documentation, and participate actively in both internal and external meetings
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a technical consulting or development role.
- Expertise in Cloud computing, Microservices Architecture, and Datawarehouse Architecture.
- Strong programming skills in Java (version >=8), Spring Framework, and Scala.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Proficient in REST API design and development
- Fluent in French
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your