Join the team of experts responsible to build a new way to rate banking corporate clients!
This is a Lisbon-based hybrid opportunity – 3x from home per week
As a Data Developer, you will be working for our client – one of the European Leaders in Payment Services processing more than 11 billion transactions worldwide. You will be responsible for making sure that data is stored efficiently, and writing and testing database code, including SQL queries, procedures, and functions.
Your main responsibilities:
- Development of transformation rules via ETL Tool
- Configured data pipelines on streaming tools
- Best practices on developments
- Designed treatments and batches
- Configured replication tasks
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Developer
- Solid knowledge of Vertica
- Good knowledge of JAVA
- Advanced knowledge of SQL querying and optimizations
- Some knowledge about pipeline design tools like Attunity, Kafka, Stramsets, and Spark
- Some knowledge of replication tool
- Knowledge of massive data storage frameworks
- Knowledge of data streaming platforms
- Experience in DevOps and test automation
- Ability to evolve in a challenging environment
- Strong analytical mind
- Agile mindset
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org