Let’s build the future together!!!
This is a Hybrid Lisbon-based opportunity.
As a Data Operations Engineer, you will work for our client – the forefront of telecommunications in Portugal, seamlessly intertwining cutting-edge technology and exceptional service to ignite a transformative digital experience. You will be responsible for optimizing and maintaining data infrastructure, managing Kubernetes clusters, developing robust data pipelines, implementing effective metric collection, collaborating on data quality enhancement, and providing analytical insights for continuous process improvement.
Your main responsibilities:
- Optimize and maintain Kubernetes clusters to ensure the seamless operation of containerized applications
- Design and maintain robust data pipelines using scripting and programming languages
- Set up and manage metric collection technologies (e.g., ELK, Grafana, Prometheus) for effective system and application monitoring
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance data quality, troubleshoot issues, and optimize data-related processes
- Utilize strong analytical skills to identify patterns, extract insights, and perform statistical analyses on complex datasets
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Proficiency in operating systems, particularly Linux, with adept skills in Shell scripting
- Extensive knowledge of Kubernetes clusters (native or vendor-specific) and Docker/Containers
- Experience in implementing and managing metric collection solutions for monitoring infrastructure and application performance
- Experience with Streaming and Messaging technologies like Streamsets, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Pulsar
- Understanding of databases, data warehousing, and ETL processes
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com