Join us and let’s build the future together!!!
This is a Porto-based hybrid opportunity – 3x from home per week
As a DBA Engineer, you will be working for our client – a leader in the financial industry, exemplifying innovation, agility, and unwavering commitment to its clients. You will be responsible for designing, deploying, and evolving Database IT DATA solutions for technical infrastructures.
Your main responsibilities:
- Understand the remediation strategy and process to succeed in the SI improvement
- Develop skills in patching and migration topics.
- know how to deal with patching and migration subjects by oneself.
- Deploy the Company’s strategy at its department level and participate in the development of its business development plans
- Develop and evaluate employees’ skills and culture of automation.
- Support employees so that they are involved in their professional careers.
- In response to questions: clarify, illustrate the possibilities for development and/or needs for skills development, and/or direct the employee to the appropriate contacts
- Anticipate, define, and implement changes in the organization of the activity within the company:
- Create the optimal conditions for defining and implementing changes: involve employees, communicate, support, train
- Propose methods for integrating changes in the activity of the service concerned to promote their consideration
- Participate to build the future organization of Patch Management and Migration Factory teams
- Promote exchanges within his entity and within the company
- Setup automated dashboarding to follow activity and share progress
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Proficient in Oracle database administration with a strong understanding and hands-on experience.
- Well-versed in administering various databases, including MS SQL, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Significant expertise in shell scripts and commands on Linux is a mandatory skill.
- Familiarity with Information Systems (IS) security policies and enterprise networks.
- Proven track record in Problem and Incident Management.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Automation tools, particularly Ansible.
- Familiarity with DevOps tools, including GIT Bitbucket, Confluence, JIRA, Jenkins, and XLDeploy for managing CI/CD environments.
- Actively monitors technological developments, with proficiency in tools such as Zabbix and Splunk.
- Ability to propose effective solutions tailored to specific problems.
- Ensures and upholds quality standards in all aspects of administration and management
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com