Shorten development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality.
This is a hybrid role, 2x in the office in Lisbon and 3x from home
As a DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to participate in developing one of the largest and most recognisable payment services in Europe. Together with your team, you will create and automate the environment and monitor processes through continuous cooperation with developers and architects.
Your main responsibilities: Ensure smooth production releases and quick incident resolution:
- Deployment of the developments carried out on UAT and Production platforms
- Organization and monitoring of releases of version upgrades quarterly
- Key management (API Keys) for Production and UAT
- Follow-up of incidents and escalations
- Drafting of specifications for package developments
- Qualification of version upgrades and application/software patches
- Writing and updating documentation relating to climbs version and patches
- Continuous improvement / corrective proposals
- Actions to improve Applications
- Assistance with the planning of new client projects
- Assistance with customer projects (scoping, connection, recipe)
- Level 3 support incidents and problems in production during working hours with the Architecture team and Internal development team
- Preparation and planning of deployments in Production
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer or similar role
- Experience with Linux operating system and related tools (grep, curl, tail, vi, OpenSSL, etc.)
- Knowledge of the following middleware: Apache, WildFly, OpenLDAP
- Shell script development, including PowerShell
- Network knowledge (dispatcher, routing, protocols, etc.)
- Experience with technologies such as MySQL, Cloudcard server, Oracle, Tomcat,
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of common security principles (SSL certificates, JWT token, etc.)
- Fluent in French and English (B1/B2)
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Have experience as a team lead
- Have experience in leading application development
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I