Do you love complex applications? This is a great opportunity for those passionate about keeping their systems optimised, errors free and users happy.
This is a hybrid role, flexible 2x office in Lisbon and 3x home per week.
As an Application Engineer, you will work for our Client – one of the European Leaders in Payment Services. You will be responsible for ensuring that your application or group of applications are running smoothly and that all issues raised by users are handled in a proper and timely manager.
Your main responsibilities: ensure your applications are error-free:
- Demonstrate expertise and deep understanding of all application events and processes
- Work in a small team of engineers (3 people)
- Ensure all the users and technical issues concerning all your applications are managed and solved properly
- Guarantee the stability and continuity of operation of the application, in particular within the framework of the incident management process
- Working in project and operational maintenance mode, where you will be responsible for the completion of activities and deliverables related to the application
- Ensure that applications are up to date with the latest solutions and avoid the state of obsolescence
- Master the technical and functional knowledge of the applications for which you are responsible
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in working with different applications or similar roles
- Experienced with ETL processes
- Expertise in IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- Practical experience with SQL / Oracle
- Capable of programming with VBA and scripting language Shell script
- Some experience with DevOps and IT Service management tools
- Fluent in English and French (B1/B2)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I