Join the team of experts responsible to build a new way to rate banking corporate clients!
This is a Porto-based hybrid opportunity – 3x from home per week
As a front-end developer for our client – a leader in the financial industry, exemplifying innovation, agility, and unwavering commitment to its clients. You will be responsible for transforming the rating system for banking platforms. The team goal is to build a new platform to manage banking corporate client ratings in one of the biggest international banks.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work with the project team to implement a new corporate rating platform
- Participate in developing strategies and executing them
- Prepare technical documentation using UML and Enterprise Architect
- Analyze software and source code compliance with the technical documentation
- Work with the project team to continuously improve the overall quality of the delivery
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 6 years of experience as a Front End Developer
- Experience with REST web services, XML, XSD, XSLT
- Experience with CI/CD, GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Experience in integrating a working prototype with server-side backend services
- Ability to create working prototypes of web applications based on the requirements of business units
- Good communications skills in English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.