Join one of the most-known banks in Europe and develop your skills!!!
This is a Porto-based hybrid opportunity – 3x home per week
As a Java Developer, you will be working for our client – a leader in the financial industry, exemplifying innovation, agility, and unwavering commitment to its clients. You will be responsible for implementing application phases and code in a Java program.
Your main responsibilities:
- Maintenance and development of software systems
- Conducting technical analysis for system improvements
- Drafting technical documentation for clear communication
- Estimating work effort for issue resolution and features
- Performing unit tests to ensure code reliability
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Bachelor’s in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of JAVA development experience
- Proficiency in Java ecosystem: Web services/API, JPA/Hibernate
- Familiarity with Spring, Springboot frameworks
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins, and Artifactory for continuous integration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal Number – #4069