Support core back-office operations
This is a hybrid Porto-based opportunity
As an IT Business Analyst, you will be working for our Client – a leader in corporate and investment banking. You will be responsible for supporting global teams, troubleshooting issues and performing 1st-level system admin functions and controls as well as application and patch deployment.
Your main responsibilities: be the first line of support for users
- Providing first-level support for LoanIQ users;
- Gathering requirements and creating functional specifications for enhancements and/or bug fixes;
- Testing developed functionalities;
- Participation in projects in the scope of the stream;
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior members of the team on best practices for projects and general tasks of an IT Business Analyst.
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Have previous experience working in Banking or Fintech industries
- Have professional knowledge of SQL
- Have a good level of English
- Be proactive and capable to work with autonomy
- Agile framework experience needed
- Be proactive and not afraid to ask questions
- Knowledge of the French language is a plus.
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I