Let’s build the future together!!!
This is a Hybrid Lisbon-based opportunity.
As an IT Support Technician, you will work for our client – the forefront of telecommunications in Portugal, seamlessly intertwining cutting-edge technology and exceptional service to ignite a transformative digital experience. You will be responsible for managing small teams, supporting and maintaining desktops and laptops, administering operating systems, resolving incidents, and applying network knowledge for effective IT service delivery.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage and lead small teams efficiently
- Provide support and maintenance for desktops and laptops
- Perform operating system administration tasks, including installation and user profile configuration
- Identify and resolve incidents related to hardware, operating systems, and corporate application software
- Apply essential knowledge of networks, TCP/IP, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, and familiarity with Microsoft system architectures (Active Directory, Office365, SCCM)
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Proven or potential ability in effectively managing small teams
- Solid experience in supporting and maintaining desktops and laptops in a Windows 10 and Windows 11 environment
- Experience in operating system administration, including installation, configuration of user profiles, and integration into the corporate domain
- Knowledge of networks, including TCP/IP, VLAN, DHCP, DNS
- Basic understanding of ITIL for effective IT service management
- Driver’s License
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org