Get the opportunity to work in a dynamic team supporting all operational activity in IT!
As an IT Support, you will get the opportunity to work for our Client – one of the global leaders in payment operations . You will provide assistance to the whole organisation by taking responsibility for resolving technical issues, maintaining hardware and software installations, and improving IT systems. If you want to grow and develop in IT, this is the perfect opportunity to start with us!
Your main responsibilities:
- End User Support – provide first level IT support, working on IT Hotline and ServiceNow system
- Ensure all KPIs for Incident/Request management are on target and keep user satisfaction on high level
- Take part in IT projects, support IT needs in new projects
- Prepare technical documentation and training materials
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- At least 3 year of experience in IT Support
- Overall knowledge of IT hardware, Linux
- Customer support skills, patience and accuracy
- Willingness to develop in IT
- Fluent English & French
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of scripting (Shell, VBA) and process automation
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch & Logstach
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itdsportugal.com.
Internal number #2571