Develop your skills and let’s build the future together
This is a Lisbon-based opportunity
As a Java Developer, you will become a part of a team that provides products and services that strive to improve the efficiency of the company. You will help build and support an internal banking platform.
Your main responsibilities:
- Reviewing solutions for alignment with the stated goals of Foundation Engineering
- Advocating for and meeting high professional standards of development primarily in Java
- Delivering appropriate and comprehensive tests as part of every deliverable
- Approaching technical challenges with an open collaborative mindset
- Taking the initiative to improve the developer experience and efficiency
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 2-4 years of experience with Java
- Familiar with Spring Boot & Batch, security, and scheduled tasks
- Solid understanding of modern web application development processes and standard methodologies.
- Professional experience with technologies such as Java, Springboot, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Using SQL to define datasets
- Git feature-branch workflow
- Experience with GitHub
- Experience with Relational Databases Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- English & French proficiency ( Min B2 level)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com
Internal Number – #3440