Develop your future with us!!!
This is a Lisbon-based opportunity
As a Junior Java Developer, you will join the team developing and supporting existing and new applications, as part of the Fund management application: Reporting, and compliance.
Your main responsibilities:
- Be energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with Clients and Colleagues
- Intuitively coalesce toward problems with an open mind, within the context of a team
- Learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- Work independently and comfortably in fast-paced, ambiguous, and often multi-directional work environments
- Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgment when prioritizing
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
- Update and maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbooks
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- +2 years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of Core Java, multi-threading
- Familiarity managing SOAP/RESTful APIs built on application frameworks
- Ability to deliver clean code with good unit test coverage
- Experience with test-driven development and unit testing
- Deep understanding of application development lifecycle, integration, support, and maintenance
- Banking experience would be a plus
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org