Do you want to have a real impact on testing one of the biggest banking systems in Europe?
As a Manual Tester, you will be working for our Client – one of the most recognized and biggest European Banks. You will be a part of a team that supports one of the most important bank departments – credits and payment. We are looking for a conscientious specialist who can successfully register applications and create magnificent scripts.
Your main responsibilities: Participate in one of the industry’s largest and most successful IT projects
- Define Test plan Strategy
- Creation of specifications and test documentation
- Prepare functional testing (requirement based, business process based), acceptance testing
- Cooperation with programmers and analysts within agile teams
- Creative solving of problems related to entrusted tasks
You are ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in creating test documentation most likely in the payment department
- Knowledge in conducting manual tests and creating scripts
- Understanding of the Agile methodology
- Knowledge of JIRA, ALM
- Functional knowledge on payment: Instant payment/Sepa
- ISTQB and ISTQB Agile Tester certificate
- Great communication skills and can-do attitude
- French language skills (B2 level)
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
Internal number #2562 #2563 #2565
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I