This is a unique opportunity to build new solutions for HOT SaaS solutions with immediate impact 700.000 users worldwide.
Full Remote work opportunity!
As a .NET Fullstack/Back-end developer, you will have a direct impact on designing and building new features for a fast-growing SaaS Expenses Management solution. You will be responsible to design and implement front-end & back-end & API solutions to their core platform that will improve the lives of more than 700.000 users worldwide.
Your main responsibilities: Build new features to the core platform!
- Contribute to the codebase as a Senior Full Stack Developer
- Lead architecture, design, and develop features and solutions with high quality
- Identify, discuss, document, and communicate technical improvements within your area of responsibility
- Provide technical leadership across features, projects, service fundamentals, and tools
- Mentor new and junior engineers to bring them up to speed in the software development environment
- Close collaboration with technical and non-technical roles to understand and challenge end-user requirements, and ultimately translate these into effective technical solutions
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4 years of software development experience using .NET, .NET Core, C#
- Very good all-rounder experience (Backend services, RESTful APIs, API design, SQL, databases)
- Deep knowledge of Angular, Typescript, and/or React
- Experience working in an agile setup using continuous deployment and delivery (Git, CI/CD)
- Ability to architect and design modular and scalable systems (micro-services, event-driven architectures, resilience patterns)
- High standards for the quality of UI and experience interpreting and executing on the outcomes of UX research and Product Design
- Master’s degree (or higher) in CS, Math, Engineering, or other technical fields
- Fluent in English
Skills that would be a plus to have:
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.