Let’s build the future together!!!
This is a Hybrid Lisbon-based opportunity.
As a Database Admin, you will work for our client – the forefront of telecommunications in Portugal, seamlessly intertwining cutting-edge technology and exceptional service to ignite a transformative digital experience. You will be responsible for managing, optimizing, and ensuring the security and integrity of organizational databases.
Your main responsibilities:
- Administration and maintenance of Oracle and/or SQL Server databases
- Development and optimization of SQL and PL/SQL queries
- Collaboration on cloud migration and transformation projects
- Monitoring and ensuring database performance
- Troubleshooting and technical support related to databases
- Implementation of best practices for security and backup
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Proven experience in administering Oracle and/or SQL Server databases
- Solid knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, Linux, and Windows
- Previous involvement in cloud migration and transformation projects
- Strong problem-solving and technical support skills
- Relevant certifications will be considered an advantage
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org