Join us and let’s build the future together!!!
This is a Lisbon-based hybrid opportunity
As a QA Test Lead, you will be working for our client – a European leader in payment services. You will be responsible for leading the test team, planning and executing tests, reporting and tracking bugs, and will be responsible for the quality of the product.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a test team consisting of one functional QA and one QA Engineer.
- Plan and execute functional, integration, regression, and performance testing.
- Report and track bugs and software quality issues.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure quality issues are addressed promptly.
- Identify and implement best practices and methodologies for testing to ensure high-quality software delivery.
- Manage and maintain up-to-date and organized test documentation.
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- French-speaker (>B2)
- Proven experience in leading a test team.
- Experience in software testing and testing methodologies.
- Experience in planning and executing functional, integration, regression, and performance testing.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving and data analysis skills.
- Practical knowledge of bug and test management tools such as Jira, Octane, ALM, or others.
- Experience in working in agile software development environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field.
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org