Join us and let’s build the future together!!!
This is a Lisbon-based hybrid opportunity
As a Scrum Master, you will be working for our client – a leader in the financial industry, exemplifying innovation, agility, and unwavering commitment to its clients. You will be responsible for facilitating and supporting the Agile development process within a Scrum team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Define the agile organization of the project.
- Support our Agile teams in continuous improvement and in the development of their skills.
- Guarantee and animate all agile ceremonies (poker planning, sprint planning, Daily scrum, sprint review, retrospective).
- Support Product Owners in writing and updating their User Stories.
- Facilitate training on the theme of agility within our Business Unit.
- Make our customers aware of the contribution of Agile methods and advise them on the practices to be implemented
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Good level of French – minimum B2 (mandatory)
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Attention to detail and be flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment and changing priorities
- Experience working in a corporate IT or similar environment
- Strong communication skills
- Dependability and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team/collaborative setting
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com