Join us and let’s build the future together!!!
This is a Lisbon-based hybrid opportunity
As a Senior DevOps/ Java Developer, you will be working for our client – a European leader in payment services. You will be responsible for designing and managing CI/CD pipelines for Java applications and leading the development of scalable Java applications.
Your main responsibilities:
- Respond promptly to user support requests for the Batica application
- Ensure the monitoring of daily treatments in collaboration with the exploitation/production teams (CAGIP) before the opening of services to users
- Conduct analyses and impact studies in coordination with the Application/Business Manager, functional architects, and technical teams (DSID CALF and CAGIP)
- Implement corrections and developments in alignment with the operational/production teams (CAGIP) based on requests from the Application Manager
- Analyze and manage anomalies/incidents from end to end, collaborating with operations/production teams (CAGIP) and impacted Application Managers
- Perform operational monitoring of application incidents, including liaison and coordination with all stakeholders, and provide monitoring reports on resolution action plans
- Assign and manage workload plans efficiently
- Write application documentation and contribute to knowledge capitalization
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Proficient in French (B1 level) and English (B1 level)
- Previous experience in application support or a related field
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities
- Familiarity with intranet portal management is a plus
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com