Let’s develop your skills and grow together!
This is a Lisbon-based opportunity
As a Senior Functional Assistant, you’ll be part of our client’s vibrant landscape, bringing your expertise to the forefront. Your role will be crucial in harmonizing a range of activities, from IT Project Management to AML/CFT Tool Development and Governance.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead end-to-end project management, overseeing requirements analysis, project planning, and governance tasks
- Manage ongoing incidents by coordinating with support teams and serving as a link between entity users and support
- Participate in KPI tracking, reporting, and steering committees
- Demonstrate expertise in Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Funding, and Customer Due Diligence
- Foster compliance and governance within your scope of activities
- Embrace the challenge of learning the Group Profiling tool (Netreveal) to provide support to users at both development and configuration levels
- Collaborate seamlessly with internal teams, SNI, CAGIP, and external companies, fostering effective interactions
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- A deep understanding of AML, CFT, KYC, and Finance & Banking Profiling tools
- Proven ability to manage high-level end-to-end projects, ensuring timely results
- A thirst for knowledge, as you’ll dive into the Group Profiling tool
- English: C1
- Proficiency in tools such as JIRA, Microsoft Office suite, and SQL (appreciated)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org