Build leasing and factoring solutions using your Salesforce powers!
Lisbon-based opportunity with the opportunity to work remote 2-3 days a week!
As a SalesForce Developer, you’ll be working for our client – one of the most prestigious European banks in specialised finance. You will join a team focused on Salesforce platform adoption for leasing and factoring solutions. This is an opportunity to be part of a team responsible for building a new standard in the industry with Salesforce capabilities.
Your main responsibilities: Develop new Salesforce-based solutions for leasing & factoring:
- Meeting with project managers to determine needs
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications
- Creating timelines and development goals
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Salesforce Platform I or II certification
- 4/5 years of experience in Software Development and at least 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Strong Experience with writing Apex code, triggers, classes, Lightning components and workflows/approval rules using custom code
- A clear understanding of Salesforce access and data sharing models
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, APIs and REST
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS)
- Fluent in English and French (B1/B2)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.