Get a real impact on the efficiency of one of the biggest commercial banks!
This is a Lisbon-based hybrid opportunity – 3x from home per week
As a Senior Java/Angular Developer, you will be working for our client – one of the European Leaders in Payment Services processing more than 11 billion transactions worldwide. You will be responsible for developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality while keeping up to date with terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of a web application responsible for internal IT management data sources, standards, and rules about their usage as well as its governance
- Design and implementation of the User Interface in line with branding guidelines
- Design and implementation of the business logic/service layer in line with user requirements
- Design and implementation of the data storage and data access layer
- Definition and implementation of the unit and end-to-end test strategy
- Definition and automation of the entire build/test/deploy pipeline
- Involvement in continuous requirements engineering activities
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 6 years of experience with Angular, Java, node.js, GraphQL, CSS, SQL, and Jenkins
- Experience in defining a suitable architecture for web applications
- Experience in working within an agile/devops team, incl. common technologies such as git, jira, confluence
- Strong IT/software engineering background
- Strong focus on solutions including a strong sense of high-quality code
- Well-developed conceptual abilities
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.