Let’s build the future together!!!
This is a Hybrid Lisbon-based opportunity.
As a Systems Analyst, you will work for our client – the forefront of telecommunications in Portugal, seamlessly intertwining cutting-edge technology and exceptional service to ignite a transformative digital experience. You will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and optimizing IT systems for enhanced efficiency and functionality.
Your main responsibilities:
- Conduct task analysis and relationship management, ensuring efficient planning and execution
- Perform tasks within and outside normal routines, ensuring uninterrupted system operation
- Demonstrate autonomy and responsibility in carrying out assigned functions
- Maintain a high level of oral and written communication, ensuring effective collaboration with the team
- Utilize English language skills to communicate and collaborate with international teams, as needed
- Actively participate in projects related to information systems, applying knowledge gained during training in the field
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Ability to work on a rotating shift schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Experience in SQL and/or ORACLE Databases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Autonomy and responsibility in task execution
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org