Let’s build the future together!!!
This is a Hybrid Lisbon-based opportunity.
As a System Automation and monitoring specialist, you will work for our client – the forefront of telecommunications in Portugal, seamlessly intertwining cutting-edge technology and exceptional service to ignite a transformative digital experience. You will be responsible for mastering various automation and monitoring tools, as well as strong proficiency in programming languages.
Your main responsibilities:
- Implement and manage automation solutions using tools such as Run Book Automation, SiteScope, Operation Bridge Monitoring, Real User Monitoring, DataDog, Dynatrace, NewRelic, Vector, and Metricbeats
- Demonstrate proficiency in programming languages, including but not limited to SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script, Shell Script, Python, and C#/.NET for script development and maintenance
- Apply knowledge of NoSQL databases to optimize system performance and efficiency
- Utilize the Oracle Apex framework for effective web application development
- Develop and support Standalone and restful APIs using technologies like Django, Flask, Express.js
- Demonstrate advanced skills in handling and processing data from various technological sources
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Advanced knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script, Shell Script, Python, and C#/.NET
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Practical experience with the Oracle Apex framework
- Skills in developing and supporting Standalone and restful APIs, preferably using Django, Flask, Express.js
- Strong aptitude for handling and processing data from diverse technological sources
- Strong problem-solving abilities and effective communication skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org