Lead your own team in the baking industry
This is a Porto-based hybrid opportunity – 3x from home per week
As a Tech Lead Developer, you will be working for our client – a leader in the financial industry, exemplifying innovation, agility, and unwavering commitment to its clients. You will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
Your main responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily technical operations
- Analyzing project briefs, requirements, and deliverables
- Preparing and presenting progress reports
- Reviewing ongoing operations and rectifying any issues
- Coordinating with the Engineering Manager and the Software Engineer
- Communicating with the clients to ascertain their needs
- Understanding project requirements and developing a detailed structure
- Implementing best practices and coding standards
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 12 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 6 years of experience within SharePoint Development.
- Minimum 2-3 Years with SharePoint Online or O365.
- Should have experience in Power Platform development i.e. development of PowerApps, Power Automate (MS Flows), and PowerBI.
- 6 years of business systems analysis and support experience with various types of SDLC and Agile/Scrum project methodologies.
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.