Let’s build the future together!!!
This is a Hybrid Lisbon-based opportunity.
As a Windows System Admin, you will work for our client – the forefront of telecommunications in Portugal, seamlessly intertwining cutting-edge technology and exceptional service to ignite a transformative digital experience. You will be responsible for ensuring the stability, security, and efficient operation of Windows-based systems and servers.
Your main responsibilities:
- Install, configure, and manage Active Directory, Exchange, and Skype for Business environments.
- Administer hybrid Office 365 setups, including Outlook, Exchange, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Teams, and SharePoint.
- Install, configure, and manage software distribution tools.
- Manage Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager for building and optimizing Windows 10 workstation images
- Create and deploy software packages and oversee installation and update processes
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Proven experience in Microsoft ecosystem administration
- Expertise in Office 365 setup, configuration, and security implementation
- Familiarity with software distribution and System Center Configuration Manager
- Proficiency in Trend Micro antivirus and Anubis anti-spam tools
- Hands-on experience with VMware Horizon for VDI
- Competence in managing Cornerstone tools and platforms
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com