Build leasing and factoring solutions using your Salesforce powers!
Lisbon-based opportunity with the opportunity to work remote 2-3 days a week!
As a SalesForce Administrator, you’ll be working for our client – one of the most prestigious European banks in specialised finance. You will join a team focused on Salesforce platform adoption for leasing and factoring solutions.
Your main responsibilities: Help to scale Salesforce-based solutions for leasing & factoring:
- Manage customer relationships
- Oversee all aspects of user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions and public groups
- Resolve user support tickets
- Identify and gather requirements from users and stakeholders
- Support team members and monitor user adoption of Salesforce tools in our organization
- Provide ongoing user training and create training materials as needed
- Build and maintain reports
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3/4 experience with Salesforce Administration
- Experience working as a business/system analyst
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of Salesforce good practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Jira & Confluence
- Familiar with the latest Salesforce solutions, such as Lightning and Visualforce
- Fluent in English
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Salesforce Admin or Advance Admin or Architect certification
- Speak French
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.