Be positive. Be ambitious. Be driven. Be hungry.
Porto-based opportunity fully remote (for now).
We are a fast-growing company delivering IT services (IT Engineer Outsourcing, Software Integration, Product Development…) for the Finance_Fintech_eCommerce industries and more! We are now looking to boost our recruitment department with a smart and dynamic IT Recruiter, who will be responsible for fuelling our growth by setting up & executing smart strategies to recruit IT Engineers.
Your Responsibilities: Attracting the best talents to ITDS
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for recruitment processes for mainly IT positions (Developers, Architects, Infrastructure) but also business roles (Project Managers, Business Analysts)
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process (sourcing, screening, interviewing, offering)
- Participate in creating and implementing strategies plans
- Create trusted relationships with Consultants and Candidates
- Growing systematically our internal database of Candidates
- Follow up the pool of your Consultants and support their needs
You are an ideal candidate when you have :
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in recruiting IT
- Higher education from a reputable University
- Great communication skills, ability to build relations, professional attitude
- Sound judgement and ability to match candidates with projects
- Work effectively under time pressure with changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Team player who can also plan and deliver independently
- Strong drive to deliver results
- Proactive approach, multitasking, flexibility
- Strong (verbal and written) skills in Portuguese
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I