Great opportunity if you love development but also lead teams. If you have a mixed profile where you love coding and leading people to achieve goals as a team, this position is perfect for you.
This is a hybrid role, flexible 2x office 3x home per week.
As a Automation Test Lead, you will be working for our Client – one of the European Leader in Payment Services. You will join different projects across the organization and must have advanced development skills. Additionally, you will be responsible for a team of 4 engineers working on test automation. Lastly, you will be responsible for setting up the scripts and running them automatically.
Your main responsibilities: Lead a team of engineers to create a new test environment!
- Work across multiple automation projects across the organization
- Lead a team of engineers in all test automation activities
- Lead architecture, design, and develop features and solutions with high quality
- Create/support the development of test automation solutions
- Interact and be a point of contact with other teams, such as other IT teams, production teams, external parties, etc
- Mentor and support other team members
- Setting up automation scripts and ensuring they are working as expected
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of software development experience using VBA/VBS, Java, and/or Python
- Team Leading Experience in previous roles
- Experience in leading new application solutions
- Very good all-rounder technical experience (Programming, testing automation, RESTful APIs, Scripting, and databases)
- Good knowledge of databases using SQL server, Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Experience working with automation methods such as Test-Driven Development, MBT
- Comfortable with automation analysis, executing automation POCs, creation of testing scripts, execution of automated tests, and reporting
- Experience working with tools such as Micro Focus UFT, SOAP UI, Postman, Jenkins, and GIT/GIT lab
- Fluent in French and English (B1/B2 level)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Portuguese, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.cm.