Do you love working with complex applications and you are equally good with Java & PHP?
This is a hybrid role, flexible 2x office 3x home per week.
As a backend developer, you will work for our client – one of the largest leasing & factoring specialists in Europe. You will develop, maintain and support the group’s core business service and the decision support system along with your development team.
Your main responsibilities: develop, maintain and support the group’s core business and the decision support system
- Backend support in 2 main programming languages, Java & PHP
- Finalizing back-end features and testing applications
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance
- Provide maintenance, support and issues resolution related to your applications
- Work within a developer’s team
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Propose new solutions and approaches
- Have a problem-solving mentality
- Provide excellent coding solutions
- Communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the project
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a backend developer
- Excellent command of Java 8/11 & PHP 7/8
- Nice to have knowledge of Spring, SpringBoot, Dockers, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with databases and integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to follow clear instructions according to client demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
- Good team player that is enthusiastic about delivering results
- Good communication skills in French & English (B1/B2)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itdsportugal.com.
#internal number 3237
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I