Own the future with ITDS by taking part in international banking projects & develop your expertise in both software integration and Factoring Business.
As a IT Business Analyst, you will be part of our integration team working on SAI and Sage software integration. Project activities will include meeting with stakeholders to define and/or document business requirements, translating requirements to software solutions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Parameterize and integrate SAI/SAGE
- Collect the business and functional requirements from the end-users
- Prepare business processes documentation and identify solution gaps
- Participate in the project delivery lifecycle as a Business/System Analyst
- Configure the system and enhance the application database (Oracle)
- Identify and document relationships between systems and their integration methods (API / Flat files etc.)
- Conduct application training with business users
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- 2-+4 years of experience working as a Business / System Analyst
- Experience with SAI and Sage tools
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- French skills ( Min B1/B2)
- Experience with BRD and FRD preparation
- Experience in UAT and regression testing
- Relational database (Oracle) and SQL knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Extensive understanding of the software delivery quality
It is a strong plus if you have:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itdsportugal.com.
Internal number #2645
Largo do Duque de Cadaval 17 Fracção I